Wednesday, November 07, 2007

October Teething
























October was the month of teething--at least just the beginnings of it. Here is Natalie & her take on the pain.














Some days I had to watch cartoons to get through it all. .


















But Tigger made me laugh. . .


















And I'm learning how to crawl!















Dad listens to me while I talk about my day. .









And Bibi took me to the chili cook-off. . which reminds me. . I saw 562 drunk rednecks that whole day!












Mom took my 6 month pictures, she said to bypass a 'sitting fee'. .












It doesn't bother me none, just don't forget to feed me!

7 comments:

Jennifer Jolly said...

Oh My Goodness she is a darling! I love the pics. You can even see her little personality developing through the pictures through these past months.
Your comments were awesome too!

PS I saw on a recall list recently something about those Bumbo seats. Those things are so cool!

Jennifer Jolly said...

Oh My Goodness she is a darling! I love the pics. You can even see her little personality developing through the pictures through these past months.
Your comments were awesome too!

PS I saw on a recall list recently something about those Bumbo seats. Those things are so cool!

Jennifer Jolly said...

Ok and I posted the same thing twice somehow.
I AM a technology wiz.

bloggershy said...

yes, i saw that recall by bumpo! but ya know, i think the parents need to be recalled. it looked like they were putting much older babies in them & then on a high surface. of COURSE the babies are going to wiggle out! i mean, the whole purpose is for babies who can't sit by themselves, not babies who can crawl! good grief!

Mandy said...

I love love love that first picture! How funny.

Jennifer Jolly said...

I'm glad there is nothing really wrong with those bumpo things. They are brilliant! I wondered what could be wrong with what is essentially, one big fitted piece of foam rubber.

I checked your blog again, just because I wanted to see Natalie's pics again.
She is too cute!

Meredith said...

Wish I was there to take her 6 month pictures!!!!!