Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sisters!


It's another little girl! And from the ultrasound, I think she's going to be a gymnast. or a weird contortionist. or something. Anyways, we'll love her.
So far Natalie has no idea. I pat my tummy & say 'Baby', and she just looks at me like 'here we go again'. Then she pats my tummy and corrects me by saying 'Mama'. Silly mama.
And I'm going to be brave & add a video. Let's see. . how do you do this thingie. .

video Anyways, I thought this was great; definitely something to show at her wedding.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man

Shannon said...

That's mine and Allie's song! Great job Mandy! Especially for someone who doesn't have a sister. Ha! Great blackmail video Jenny!

bloggershy said...

LOVE the sisters song, Mandy. Might crochet that on a pillow for them. (if i knew how to do that sorta thing)

Jennifer Jolly said...

Man, I was so going to quote that song! I love that song. Katie and Memuph and I sing that too. Someone is going to have to get them a copy of White Christmas just for that song!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another girl.
Look how long baby___________'s legs are!

Love the video:)

Amy J.

The Jones Family said...

Oh my at her flexibilty! Natalie is going to love her!

guelma said...

thanks

good luck