Friday, November 20, 2009

30 Things revisited: He is faithful

so i got in a blog-rut. but after pondering for a couple minutes (okay, not much of a rut) i thought i would do a post for each of my '30 Things' i've learned in 30 years. hopefully it won't take me 30 years to do this.

He is faithful. gotta start with a serious one, folks. we will go in order.

ahem. well, He is faithful. faithful to fulfill every single promise in His Word. He will never leave me. He will never forsake me. Joy comes in the morning. the Great Healer. He will forgive. He is sufficient. He will protect. He will bring about justice. He is our hope.

more specifically, in my life: He has never left me, in the midst of depression. He has never forsaken me, in the midst of my sins. with each morning, He shows Himself again. He has healed my broken family, is healing my broken family. He has forgiven me for being broken, full of spite & anger & cantankerous-ness & irrational thoughts. . He is all i have ever needed, after i have turned to everything else. He has protected me, brought me safely through many bad decisions. He will be the ultimate judge with wrong-doings that are close to my heart. He is my hope of good things, and good things never die.

amen and amen.

okay, serious post over.

No comments: