Thursday, August 05, 2010

an evening at the park


miss poopy: check out our new bathing suits. mom says she
can't find anything to cover my belly. i kinda think it's cute. see?
goin' on a walk. we're goin' on a walk.
if we stand here long enough, mom & dad will eventually go away.
try to look interested in the wildlife.
oh, you're still here? okay, well, we're just gonna
go find ice cream. bye.
is that man wearing underwear? is that what
dad calls 'Romanites'?
oh no, girl, did you step in poop? wait, is that my poop?
i'm glad we can have these heart-to-hearts, sister.
run run run! i smell ice cream!



4 comments:

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

I just love how cute they look holding hands. Awwwww....

Gina said...

I think toddler bellies are the cutest thing on the planet, and I love that hers pokes out of her little swimsuit, so adorable :)

Here from BF

Lauren said...

I just love these pictures! These are adorable shots. Lovely little girls too!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.