Wednesday, September 01, 2010

things i'd like to say

i have so much energy!

i think i'll stop with the sugary-cereals after 9pm. .

potty training is an introspective experience.

i look forward to raking the back yard in a couple months.

it's kinda neat to see the ironing pile up and up and up and up.

hearing 'mom, watch this' about 30 times during lunch is pretty darn cute.

i'll miss all this heat & humidity.

unloading the dishwasher is the best part of the day.

the new Sonic burger doesn't look appetizing at all.

coffee is so bad for you.

6 comments:

stephanie slater clark said...

Hi Jenny! I just came clicked over to your blog somehow...blogfrog reply I think? Just wanted to let you know SO cute. I looked back at your posts from the beach and I feel sad/excited when summer ends. btw - I do know Sundog Books and have an undying love for SoWal! but didn't get a chance to visit yet this year =(.

Elissa said...

Don't forget.
"Gosh, I feel so thin today!"
Love it!!

jenny said...

good one, elissa! forgot that!

lisad33611 said...

What a fun, upbeat blog you have! I'm your newest follower. Glad I found you on TJOGB!

Lisa

http://my2centsfl.blogspot.com

Kelley said...

Unloading the dishwasher is the best part of the day?? Girrrrrrrrl, you're crazy! Just kidding. :) Thanks so much for joining the "funny moms" group on http://www.bloggymoms.com. I look forward to reading more from you!

Daisy said...

Love the e e cummings style of your posts! Count me as a new follower. Very original and fresh. (although I agree with PP re the dishwasher!)