Friday, September 03, 2010

a tummy update

she loves apples. .


(no, this is not my house with the beautiful granite and HDTV. .
this was our vacation beach house, loaned to us by gracious friends.)

she is not so poopy anymore. that strange Toddler Diarrhea (fancy name, eh?) has been brought under control. i learned about these 4 things:

fluid (absolutely no juice, limited fluid overall)
fiber (lots more of it)
fats (more of that, too)
fruit (& more)

i'm thankful for no more painful bottom rashes (on her, not me).
i'm thankful for non-fearful public appearances (um, for the most part. she is almost 2, ya know).
i'm thankful for less diapers overall (maybe 2/day?).
i'm thankful for no more painful lower back heat rashes (due to lots of diaper-wearing in 100 degree heat).
i'm thankful for Clifford the Big Red Dog (aren't you?)


8 comments:

viewfromdownhere said...

Stopping by from BF...too bad that's not your house...love that kitchen! And the granite countertop, of course :-)

Jennifer said...

Awww...that is great! I am glad things are starting to take care of themselves! I love the Clifford comment...of course I am thankful for Clifford and Scooby Doo!

Stopping by from BF!

Tracy said...

Glad you got it under control. My son loves fruit and cheese. I think he needs one to balance out the other. lol

natty. said...

Definitely thankful for Clifford the Big Red Dog! And a few other cartoons!

Unplanned Cooking said...

She is so cute! Life gets so much easier as they get older, don't they? Our tots are close in age and I too am making public appearances once again :).

L. Eleana Johnson said...

Love the beach house! Every parent should be thankful for Clifford. I read the Clifford Halloween book to my daughter almost once a day, and it isn't even Halloween, lol!

foodthinking said...

Clifford the Big Red Dog and all things Richard Scary!

Alicia said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from the Joy of birth. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living And A Balanced You-www.aliciahunter.net