Thursday, May 05, 2011

April in review

this was the annual egg hunt at my parents' house. once again, miss poopy shorts won with the most eggs found in record time. the eldest and Mo came in 2nd and 3rd place, respectively. here, she didn't even pause to carry her basket. what a winner.
one Saturday the husband wanted to go on a long bike ride, so instead of me being stuck, i mean. . getting to care for my sweet children another full day of the week, we all met him at the end of his ride at this fantastic new park at a little town south of here. miss poopy shorts was in a bit of a bad mood, as you can tell. unbeknownst to me she was filling her shorts at that moment.
this is so far my favorite attempt at getting a picture of the 3 of them. i'm thinking there's going to be a lot more pictures like this, well into their teen years.
let me explain what is happening in this shot: miss poopy shorts is the fisherman (notice the stick pole) while the Eldest just got bit by a shark. her sister is lending a hand to pull her to safety.
i really just want to remember how he loves to sleep, with his little hands under his cheek. and the arm rolls. have mercy.


No comments: