Tuesday, October 11, 2011

just like old times.

a couple saturdays ago, while the Husband was busy cooking loads of
BBQ for our church's fall festival-type-thing, while J-Boy napped, i tapped my creative outdoor
need and built the girls a little clubhouse and a bridge in our backyard.

it was like therapy.

oh the feel of thorns in my skin, the satisfaction of chopping
trees down (er, small little wimpy ones), the pleasure of starting
something and finishing something.

something fun.
there's a front entrance (go all the way around the garden),
and. . get this. . a secret back entrance.

and i'm not going to tell you where it is.

because it's a secret back entrance.

but if you come over, two short little people will be happy to show you.

now i'm looking up in the trees for my next project. . treehouse?

for me. not them.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I love this sort of thing...it reminds me of my childhood.