1. a babe that has figuered out this long-afternoon-nap thing.
2. time to sit and teach my girls. or make a clubhouse in the woods.
3. windows open.
4. kind folks at the pharmacy who deliver medicine at my convenience.
5. people who hold the door open for me and mine.
6. my fresh grey kitchen.
7. a friend to watch the girls while i go to the Big City to look for yellow curtains.
8. a hanging produce basket full of bananas and peaches. i think i'm lingering in summer.
9. a 3-yr old who loves to use the dust-buster at whim.
10. an upcoming overnight stay with some old college friends. (GWO, here i come...)