Sunday, January 01, 2012

the uncut version

here are a few pictures from 2011 that didn't make the blog cut. . 
I don't know why this one didn't make it. what a winner.
something about my snowflake pants didn't make me jump to put this picture on the world wide web...but here ya go. happy?
the face of a girl with strep.
a giraffe taking a leak in his crib.
how many cousins can you fit in a hammock?
cousin love.
my brother-in-law & his wife. stellar folks. and quite musical.
her favorite little friend.
Elmo love.
we fish a lot in this family.
I mean come on. adorable. yes, she's cleaning the tub.
Mo!
a birthday breakfast.
Obviously going places.
miss poopy shorts at my parents' house having a moment with the kitty.
making cookies. and no, I didn't keep my baby on the kitchen table. I don't know how he got there.
my little mom and dad holding baby J for the first time. sigh.
stick fishing.

so there you have it. the unedited, uncut version of 2011.



No comments: