Monday, February 06, 2012

and that's all.

I only have a few minutes.

JBoy will be up any minute. Curious George will go off in 10 minutes. The Eldest will get up soon. but their lunches are packed for Mother's Day Out, their breakfast is ready, I actually took a shower.

I just have a few things to say.

it's been an exhausting past week. I feel like I got run over by a truck. I'm finding bruises & cuts in the weirdest places. no, I wasn't attacked. it's the product of going constantly, taking care of the kiddos round the clock, having fun along the way, not stopping, doing things super fast & not realizing that hey! I just sliced my finger while cutting up that orange! shoooot.

JBoy is learning all about the word No.

miss poopy shorts learned it is NOT okay to poop in the yard when friends are here because she is feeling a little left out. really.

The Eldest (whom I will soon dub 'Jungle Princess') is learning first-time obedience. again.

and I am learning to abide.

a closer walk with Thee. Precious Jesus, 'tis my plea.

and that is all.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I like your blog. I like this post in particular. I like your e.e. cummings style punctuation/capitalization,etc.

Sincerely yours,

Lindsey E. Williams the Magnificent